Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the newest discoveries on calcium signaling happening at the cellular and intracellular membranes, often exerted in so called microdomains. Calcium entry and release, its interaction with proteins and resulting events on proteins and organelles are comprehensively depicted by leading experts in the field.
Knowledge about details of these highly dynamic processes rapidly increased in recent years, the book therefore provides a timely summary on the processes of calcium signaling and related membrane dynamics; it is aimed at students and researchers in biochemistry and cell biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55858-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55857-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55858-5
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site