Abdominal Imaging seeks to meet the professional needs of the abdominal radiologist by publishing clinically pertinent original, review and practice related articles on the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts and abdominal interventional and radiologic procedures. Case reports are generally not accepted unless they are the first report of a new disease or condition, or part of a special solicited section.
Six Reasons to Publish Your Article in Abdominal Imaging:
· Cost free printing – no page charges and free color figures!
· Official journal of the Society of Abdominal Radiology
· Efficient handling – 21 days to Online Publication!
· Expeditious review!
· Author feedback is provided in a mentoring style
· Global readership
- 40 Volumes
- 151 Issues
- 4,914 Articles
- 26 Open Access
- 1976 - 2014 Available between
Kristina Flicek (December 2014)
Classics in Abdominal Imaging
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.