The European Physical Journal D
Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Plasma Physics
The European Physical Journal D (EPJ D) presents new and original research results in:
- Atomic Physics
- Molecular Physics and Chemical Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Collisions
- Clusters and Nanostructures
- Plasma Physics
- Laser Cooling and Quantum Gas
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Optical Physics
- Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- Ultraintense and Ultrashort Laser Fields.
The range of topics covered in these areas is extensive, from Molecular Interaction and Reactivity to Spectroscopy and Thermodynamics of Clusters, from Atomic Optics to Bose-Einstein Condensation to Femtochemistry. For a complete list click on 'Aims and scope' in the righthand column of this page.
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. D, Eur.Phys.J.D, EPJD, EPJ D
- Journal Title
- The European Physical Journal D
- Volume 1 / 1998 - Volume 70 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.