About this book
Topics in Number 48 include:
- Effects of codeposition of hydrogen on the structure of electrodeposited copper
- New classes of electrode materials introduced by spontaneous deposition of Ru and Os on Au(111) and Pt(111) single crystal surfaces
- Recent developments on metal, metal oxide, and conductive polymer electrodeposition for energy device applications
- Surface morphology of activated electrodes on their electrochemical properties
- Electrochemical micromachining and surface microstructuring based on porous-type anodization of patterned films
- In-depth review of the latest developments in electroless deposition
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science... [and]... deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
—Chemistry and Industry
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
—Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry. . . . The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
—Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable.... Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
—Journal of the American Chemical Society