Table of contents
About this book
This volume focuses on computational modeling of the ecotoxicity of chemicals and presents applications of quantitative structure–activity relationship models (QSARs) in the predictive toxicology field in a regulatory context. The extensive book covers a variety of protocols for descriptor computation, data curation, feature selection, learning algorithms, validation of models, applicability domain assessment, confidence estimation for predictions, and much more, as well as case studies and literature reviews on a number of hot topics. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, chapters include the kind of practical advice that is essential for researchers everywhere.
Authoritative and comprehensive, Ecotoxicological QSARs is an ideal source to update readers in the field with current practices and introduce to them new developments and should therefore be very useful for researchers in academia, industries, and regulatory bodies.
Predictive toxicology Ecotoxicological risk assessment Pharmaceuticals Industrial chemicals Data curation Statistical modeling Quantitative structure-activity relationship
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0150-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0149-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0150-1
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site