This is an international forum for all scholars working in the field of Slavic linguistics (Russian and other Slavic languages) and its manifold diversity, ranging from phonetics and phonology to syntax and the linguistic analysis of texts (text grammar), including both diachronic and synchronic problems.
Coverage in Russian Linguistics includes:
- Traditional-structuralist as well as generative-transformational and other modern approaches to questions of synchronic and diachronic grammar
- Phonetics and phonology, morphology, syntax, pragmatics and semantics of Russian and other Slavic languages (synchronic and diachronic)
- Philological problems of Russian / Old-Russian texts as well as texts in other Slavic languages
- Grammar of Russian and other Slavic languages in their relation to linguistic universals
- History of Russian and other Slavic literary languages
- Slavic dialectology.
Russian Linguistics publishes original articles and reviews as well as surveys of current scholarly writings from other periodicals.
- 39 Volumes
- 104 Issues
- 836 Articles
- 16 Open Access
- 1974 - 2015 Available between
Jens Nørgård-Sørensen (April 2015)
Irina Iakovleva (April 2015)
Vera I. Podlesskaya (April 2015)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.