Cyclic contractions via auxiliary functions on G-metric spaces
- Nurcan BilgiliAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Institute of Science and Technology, Gazi University
- , Erdal KarapınarAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Atilim University Email author
In this paper, we prove the existence and uniqueness of fixed points of certain cyclic mappings via auxiliary functions in the context of G-metric spaces, which were introduced by Zead and Sims. In particular, we extend, improve and generalize some earlier results in the literature on this topic.
MSC: 47H10, 54H25.
Keywordsfixed point G-metric space cyclic maps cyclic contractions
- Cyclic contractions via auxiliary functions on G-metric spaces
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Fixed Point Theory and Applications
- Online Date
- March 2013
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Additional Links
- fixed point
- G-metric space
- cyclic maps
- cyclic contractions