On some inequalities for relative semi-convex functions
We consider and study a new class of convex functions that are called relative semi-convex functions. Some Hermite-Hadamard inequalities for the relative semi-convex function and its variant forms are derived. Several special cases are also discussed. Results proved in this paper may stimulate further research in this area.
MSC: 26D15, 26A51, 49J40.
- On some inequalities for relative semi-convex functions
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- July 2013
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- relative semi-convex function
- convex set
- Hermite-Hadamard inequality
- fractional integral