The European Physical Journal E
Soft Matter and Biological Physics
EPJ E publishes papers describing advances in the understanding of physical aspects of Soft Matter and Biological Systems.
The journal includes reports of experimental, computational and theoretical studies and appeals to the broad interdisciplinary communities including physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and materials science.
Unique features of EPJ E:
- Tips and tricks - short papers focused on a novel methodological approach that enables new science
- Colloquia - papers reviewing new directions in Research
- Prestigious international board of editors
- Highly competent and fast editorial handling
- Global contributions and global readership
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. E, Eur.Phys.J.E, EPJE, EPJ E
Regular ArticleTopical Collection Advances in Computational Methods for Soft Matter Systems
Regular ArticleTopical Collection Polymers: From Adsorption to Translocation - Topical Issue in Memoriam Loïc Auvray (1956-2016)
Neutron reflectivity measurements at the oil/water interface for the study of stimuli-responsive emulsions⋆
- Journal Title
- The European Physical Journal E
- Volume 1 / 2000 - Volume 41 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.