Constructive-Technological Features of a Rotary Drawing of Geometrically Complex Hollow Shafts for Gas Turbine Engines
- 2 Downloads
For manufacturing thin-walled shafts for gas turbine engines of heat-resistant steels and alloys, the labor-intensive multistage drawing of a sheet of the workpiece in dies is used. The following problem is posed in the work: to study the possibility of manufacturing such parts by a less labor-intensive method: the rotary drawing of a thick-walled workpiece (sheet) by a spinning lathe by rolling a roll under hot deformation conditions. For this purpose, the computer and physical modeling of the rolling process of hollow shafts of a thick-sheet steel workpiece was carried out. The important parameters of the technological process of manufacturing a geometrically complex shaft are determined: the initial workpiece shape and the changes in its shape when rolled on a mandrel mounted on the spindle of the spinning lathe of the PNC 600 type. The research results are used for rolling full-size shafts of chromium steel of the EI962-Sh grade.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, Ch.-Sh., Ou, J.-H., and Hu, H.-G., Simulation analysis of spinning forming of D6AC ultrahigh-strength low-alloy steel, Int. J. Mech., 2012, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 187–194.Google Scholar
- 2.Tapase, M., Patwardhan, M.B., and Gurav, K.V., Metal spinning-design consideration and parameter of spinning process and its terminology, Int. J. Eng. Develop. Res., 2014, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 3004–3009.Google Scholar
- 3.Shinde, M., Jadhav, S., and Gurav, K., Metal forming by sheet metal spinning enhancement of mechanical properties and parameter of metal spinning, Int. J. Eng. Develop. Res., 2014, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1352–1357.Google Scholar
- 5.Kaibyshev, O.A. and Utyashev, F.Z., Sverkhplastichnost’, izmel’chenie struktury i obrabotka trudnodeformiruemykh splavov (Superplasticity, Structure Refining and Hardly Deformed Alloys Processing), Moscow: Nauka, 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.Utyashev F.Z., Otchet o PNI. Razrabotka nauchnykh osnov vysokoeffektivnoi tekhnologii i oborudovaniya dlya izgotovleniya v usloviyakh sverkhplastichnosti shirokoi nomenklatury polykh valov gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei iz zharoprochnykh splavov i stalei. Obobshchenie i otsenka rezul’tatov issledovanii (zaklyuchitel’nyi, Etap № 5) (Report on Applied Scientific Researches. The Way to Develop Scientific Foundations of High-Efficient Technology and Equipment for Manufacturing the Hollow Shafts for Gas Turbine Engines Made of Heat Proof Alloys and Steels under Superplasticity Conditions. Generalization and Estimation of Research Results. Final Stage no. 5), Agreement no. 14.604.21.0091 ot 08 iyulya 2014 g. on Subsidy Assignment in the Frames of Federal Special Purpose Program “Researches and Developments on Promising Development lines of Scientific-Technological Complex in Russia at 2014–2020,” Moscow, 2017, grant no. 114092270017.Google Scholar
- 8.Mukhtarov, Sh.Kh., Nagimov, M.I., Zakirova, A.A., Klassman, P.A., and Utyashev, F.Z., The way to develop rotation stretching process for cone elements made of shit material, Perspekt. Mater., 2013, special issue no. 15, pp. 92–96.Google Scholar
- 9.Kaibyshev, O.A. and Utyashev, F.Z., Superplasticity: Microstructural Refinement and Superplastic Roll Forming, Arlington, 2005, vol.3.Google Scholar
- 11.Sukhorukov, R.Yu., Sidorov, A.A., Alimov, A.I., Nagimov, M.I., and Utyashev, F.Z., Mathematical and physical modeling of the rolling process of tapered shafts for aviation purposes, Adv. Mater. Technol., 2016, no. 1, pp. 9–17.Google Scholar
- 13.Burlakov, I.A., Valitov, V.A., Ganeev, A.A., Zabel’yan, D.M., Morozov, S.V., Sukhorukov, R.Yu., and Utyashev, F.Z., Modeling the structure formation during hot deforming the billets of the parts of gas-turbine engines made of heat-resistant nickel alloys, J. Mach. Manuf. Reliab., 2016, vol. 45, no. 5, p.469.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 14.Sukhorukov, R.Yu., Sidorov, A.A., Alimov, A.I., Nagimov, M.I., Mukhtarov, Sh.Kh., and Utyashev, F.Z., Mathematical and physical simulation of aviation purpose shaft made of EK79 alloy rollout in superplasticity state, Sbornik tezisov dokladov Otkrytoi shkoly-konferentsii stran SNG “Ul’tramelkozernistye i nanostrukturnye materialy” (UMZNM-2016) (Proc. Open CIS School-Conf. “Ultrafine and Nanostructured Materials”), Ufa: Bashkir State Univ., Oct. 3–7, 2016, p.133.Google Scholar
- 15.Sukhorukov, R.Yu., Koshchavtsev, N.F., Utyashev, F.Z., Kolesnik, A.V., Koshchavtsev, A.N., and Gavrilina, L.V., RF Patent 172751 IPC B21H 1/00, Byull. Izobret., 2017, no. 21.Google Scholar