A Power-Supply Unit for Pulsed Lasers without a Storage Capacitor
A power-supply unit for pulsed lasers that are pumped by low- and medium-power flashlamps with long pump pulses that does not require a capacitive storage unit is described. The pump-pulse duration is limited by the radiation and thermal stability of the active elements and pump lamps. A functional diagram of the power-supply unit and a circuit diagram of its power system are presented. The basic parameters and elements of this unit, as well as the results of using a laser with the described power supply in experiments, are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fizika lazerov: uchebnoe posobie (Laser Physics: a Tutorial), Airapetyan, V.S. and Ushakov, O.K., Eds., Novosibirsk: SGGA, 2012.Google Scholar
- 3.Ternovskii, D.S., Sb. trudov konferentsii molodykh uchenykh. Biomeditsinskie tekhnologii, mekhatronika i robototekhnika (Collected Papers of the Conference of Young Scientists. Biomedical Technologies, Mechatronics, and Robot Engineering), St. Petersburg: ITMO, 2009, p. 317.Google Scholar
- 5.Lantsov, V. and Vladimirov, E., Silovaya Elektron., 2010, no. 5, p. 464.Google Scholar
- 6.Baev, V.M., Dubov, V.P., Sviridenkov, E.A., and Suchkov, A.F., USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 730083, Byull. Izobret., 1986, no. 33.Google Scholar
- 7.Dubov, V.P. and Sviridenkov, E.A., Proc. of the Second All-Union Conf. On Nonlinear and Coherent Effects in Intracavity Laser Spectroscopy, Leningrad: LGU, 1991, p. 11.Google Scholar
- 8.Dubov, V.P., Candidate (Phys.-Math) Dissertation, Tyumen: TyumGU, 1996.Google Scholar