Chemical boiling under conditions of free convection
- 24 Downloads
The article establishes quantitative correlations for processes of heterogeneous chemical interaction between a solid body and a liquid reagent with liberation of gas under conditions of free convection.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Transport Phenomenon Chemical Interaction Free Convection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Nessis, Boiling of Liquids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Zelin'ski, “Investigation of mass exchange processes in the system solid-liquid accompanied by gasification, under conditions of mechanical and pneumatic mixing,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Thesis, Lvov (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Aksel'rud and A. D. Molchanov, Dissolution of Solid Substances [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Voloshko and A. V. Vurgaft, “The dynamics of the growth of gas bubbles in boiling under conditions of free motion,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,19, No. 1, 15–20 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Tolubinskii, Heat Exchange in Boiling [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Dubynin, “Investigation of the mass transfer in the system solid-liquid complicated by liberation of the gaseous phase,” Doctoral Thesis, Lvov (1974).Google Scholar