The possibility of combination transitions in NQR
- 12 Downloads
We examine the possibility of detecting, NQR transitions in the presence of dipole-dipole or indirect spin-spin coupling of two quadrupolar nuclei at frequencies that are multiples of the quadrupole frequency of either nucleus and at combination frequencies, in particular at summation and difference frequencies, which can be detected by double quadrupole resonance.
KeywordsDifference Frequency Combination Transition Combination Frequency Quadrupole Frequency Quadrupolar Nucleus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. P. Slichter, Principles of Magnetic Resonance, Harper and Row, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Grechishkin, Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions in Solids [in Russianl, Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Dresvyankin, in: Radiospektroskopiya, No. 11, Perm' (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.G. W. Leppenmeier and E. L. Hahn, Phys. Rev.,141, 724 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Grechishkin and V. S. Kirchanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,39, 2597 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.J. R. Brookeman, P. C. Canepa, and A. S. DeReggi, Phys. Lett.,39A, 415 (1972).Google Scholar