Scale resistant diffusion coatings
Heat Resistant Steel and Alloys
- 16 Downloads
With proper selection of the alloying elements, protective coatings on copper with high scale resistance can be obtained.
KeywordsCopper Protective Coating High Scale Proper Selection Resistant Diffusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Babushkin et al., "Deceleration of diffusion processes in a metal-coating system," Zashchita Metal., 7, No. 6, 679 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Passmore et al., "Materials for creating diffusion barriers in protective coatings on tungsten and molybdenum," in: Refractory Metals in New Technology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969), p. 323.Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Pokhmurskii et al., "Effect of a barrier layer on some properties of aluminized medium-carbon steel," Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 5, 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Lakhtin et al., "Surface alloying of a Ni−Cr alloy with Ta and Nb," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal. No. 11, 53 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Smiryagin, Commercial Nonferrous Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1956), p. 8.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976