This journal details all aspects of our global geoheritage, both in situ and portable. It examines conservation of sites and materials--use, protection and practical heritage management--as well as its interpretation through education, training and tourism.
The journal covers all aspects of geoheritage and its protection. Key topics include:
- Identification, characterization, quantification and management of geoheritage
- Integration of biodiversity and geodiversity in nature conservation and land-use policies
- Geological heritage, sustainable development, community action, practical initiatives and tourism
- Geoparks: creation, management and outputs
- Conservation in the natural world, Man-made and natural impacts, climate change;
- Geotourism definitions, methodologies, and case studies
- Pedagogical use of geological heritage: publications, teaching media, trails, centers, on-site museums.
- 7 Volumes
- 20 Issues
- 144 Articles
- 3 Open Access
- 2009 - 2015 Available between
A Deductive Method for the Selection of Geomorphosites: Application to Mont Ventoux (Provence, France)
Dominique Sellier (March 2015)
Relationship Between Natural Hazards and Geological Heritage: the Case of Cretaccio Island (Tremiti Archipelago, Southern Italy)
Rosa Pagliarulo (March 2015)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.