General Relativity and Gravitation
General Relativity and Gravitation is a journal devoted to all aspects of modern gravitational science, and published under the auspices of the International Society on General Relativity and Gravitation.
The journal publishes research letters and papers, invited review articles on all theoretical and experimental aspects of modern general relativity and gravitation, as well as book reviews and historical articles of special interest. In particular it welcomes original articles on the following topics of current research:
1. Analytical general relativity, including its interface with geometrical analysis.
2. All aspects of numerical relativity
3. Theoretical and observational cosmology
4. Relativistic astrophysics
5. Gravitational waves: data analysis, astrophysical sources and detector science
6. Extensions of general relativity
8. Gravitational aspects of string theory and its extensions
9. Quantum gravity: canonical approaches, in particular loop quantum gravity.
10. Quantum Gravity: path integral approaches, in particular spin foams, Regge calculus and dynamical triangulations
11. Non commutative geometry and gravitation
12. Experimental gravity, in particular tests of general relativity
Papers submitted to General Relativity and Gravitation should be written in good English. The abstract should make clear what's new in the paper. Manuscripts should be submitted online at the journal webpage www.springer.com/10714 or directly at the submission portal www.editorialmanager.com/gerg/ . Authors may propose who among the Associate Editors will deal with their paper. All submitted articles are acknowledged and refereed.
- 46 Volumes
- 502 Issues
- 5,761 Articles
- 77 Open Access
- 1970 - 2014 Available between
Dawood Kothawala (November 2014)
- Journal Title
- General Relativity and Gravitation
- Volume 1 / 1970 - Volume 46 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Bulletin of General Relativity and Gravitation||1662-5390|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.