Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
Updated Instructions for Authors for descriptions of new microbial taxa now in use!
This journal publishes papers on fundamental and applied aspects of microbiology. Topics of particular interest include: structure & development; biochemistry & molecular biology; taxonomy, physiology & metabolic studies; genetics; ecological studies; especially molecular ecology; marine microbiology; medical microbiology; molecular biological aspects of microbial pathogenesis and bioinformatics.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – Euro 950,-
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) – USD 3000,- / Euro 2200,-
106 Volumes 299 Issues 5,552 Articles available from 1934 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
- Volume 1 / 1934 - Volume 106 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.