The European Physical Journal E
EPJ E publishes papers describing advances in the understanding of physical aspects of Soft Matter and Biological Systems.
This includes reports of experimental, computational and theoretical studies and appeals to the broad interdisciplinary communities including physics, chemistry, biology and materials science.
The range of topics is extensive:
- Polymers and Polyelectrolytes
- Liquid Crystals, Liquids and Complex Fluids
- Self-organisation and Supramolecular Assemblies
- Colloids, Nanoparticles and Granular Matter
- Functional Materials and Nanodevices
- Interfacial Phenomena and Nanostructured Surfaces
- Structure and Function of Biological Matter
- Biomimetic Systems
- Cellular Processes
- Multicellular Systems
- Biological Networks
For a complete list click 'Aims and scope' in the right column of this page.
Unique features of EPJ E:
- Colloquia - papers describing new research directions and techniques
- International Editorial Board
- Global contributions and global readership
- Appeals to the broad interdisciplinary community involved in soft matter research, including physics, chemistry, biology and materials science
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. E, Eur.Phys.J.E, EPJE, EPJ E
37 Volumes 181 Issues 2,128 Articles available from 2000 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- The European Physical Journal E
- Volume 1 / 2000 - Volume 37 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.