Confined Roles and Decapsulation in Object Teams — Contradiction or Synergy?
- Stephan HerrmannAffiliated withGK Software AG
Many Faces of Modularity
The Object Teams programming model  has been developed to advance our capability to write modular programs. A central concept in this programming model is the notion of teams - instantiable classes - that serve as a container for nested classes. This nesting is stronger than it is in languages like Java, because the type system applies the concept of family polymorphism , so all nested classes are actually dependent classes: classes that depend on the enclosing instance. As nested classes can again be teams there are no limits to nesting.
- Confined Roles and Decapsulation in Object Teams — Contradiction or Synergy?
- Book Title
- Aliasing in Object-Oriented Programming. Types, Analysis and Verification
- pp 443-470
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 16. Department of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- 17. School of Engineering and Computer Science, Victoria University of Wellington
- 18. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University
- Stephan Herrmann (19)
- Author Affiliations
- 19. GK Software AG, Schöneck, Germany
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.