Date: 30 Jul 2013
Is it traffic-related air pollution or road traffic noise, or both? Key questions not yet settled!
- Maria Foraster
- … show all 1 hide
This Editorial is part of the special issue: "Environment and Health Reviews".
- Allen, RW, Davies, H, Cohen, MA (2009) The spatial relationship between traffic-generated air pollution and noise in 2 US cities. Environ Res 109: pp. 334-342 CrossRef
- Babisch, W (2011) Cardiovascular effects of noise. Noise Health 13: pp. 201-204 CrossRef
- Brook, RD, Rajagopalan, S, Pope, CA (2010) Particulate matter air pollution and cardiovascular disease: an update to the scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation 121: pp. 2331-2378 CrossRef
- Foraster, M, Deltell, A, Basagaña, X (2011) Local determinants of road traffic noise levels versus determinants of air pollution levels in a Mediterranean city. Environ Res 111: pp. 177-183 CrossRef
- Tétreault L, Perron S, Smargiassi A (2013) Cardiovascular health, traffic-related air pollution and noise: are associations mutually confounded? A systematic review. Int J Public Health. doi:10.1007/s00038-013-0489-7
- Kempen, E, Babisch, W (2012) The quantitative relationship between road traffic noise and hypertension: a meta-analysis. J Hypertens 30: pp. 1075-1086 CrossRef
- Night noise guidelines for Europe. World Health Organization Europe, Copenhagen
- Is it traffic-related air pollution or road traffic noise, or both? Key questions not yet settled!
International Journal of Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 5 , pp 647-648
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Basel
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Maria Foraster (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), Doctor Aiguader, 88, 08003, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain