Radiation Detection Technology and Methods
Radiation detection technology and methods is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on all aspects of radiation detection technology and methods. Columns include electronics and system design, computer and control techniques, detection technology and methods, data processing and imaging. It presents an attractive mix of authoritative and comprehensive reviews, original articles on cutting-edge research and brief communications. The journal offers rapid review and publication of articles.
Radiation detection technology and methods publishes articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following areas:
· Nuclear electronics
· Anti-radiation electronics and electromagnetic pulsing techniques
· Nuclear instruments and control
· Nuclear imaging techniques
· Nuclear monitoring techniques
· Nuclear technology and public security
· Computer technology applications in particle physics experiments
· Accelerator beam monitoring and control
· Radiation protection
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.