Journal of the Operational Research Society
The Journal of the Operational Research Society (JORS) is an established information source for practitioners, researchers, consumers, teachers and students of operational research.
The journal seeks submisions which illustrate:
- Real applications of OR: forecasting, inventory, investment, location, logistics, maintenance, marketing, packing, purchasing, production, project management, reliability and scheduling
- A wide variety of environments: community OR, education, energy, finance, government, health services, manufacturing industries, mining, sports, and transportation
- Technical approaches: decision support systems, expert systems, heuristics, networks, mathematical programming, multicriteria decision methods, problems structuring methods, queues, and Simulation
Jack P. C. Kleijnen (June 2017)
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Operational Research Society
- Volume 1 / 1950 - Volume 68 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Palgrave Macmillan UK
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.