An International Journal on Advances in Precision Agriculture
Topics that are addressed include:
· within-field natural resources variability, including soil and crop variability and characteristics
· managing variability, including sampling techniques and methods, nutrient and crop protection chemicals recommendation and crop quality
· engineering technology, focusing on sensor systems, computational techniques, positioning systems and control systems for site-specific application
· adoption and economics of precision agriculture management
· Environmental coverage including sediments, leaching, runoff and drainage related to within-field spatial variability.
- Journal Title
- Precision Agriculture
- Volume 1 / 1999 - Volume 18 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.