Findings of the Research Project
Industrial countries like Japan and Germany have pledged to integrate more systematically ecological considerations in their overall policies and to develop lowcarbon oriented climate policies. But obviously there exist a rather large gap between the official goals and reality.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BMWi (2015) Making a success of the energy transition, Berlin https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/EN/Publikationen/making-a-success-of-the-energy-transition.html, accessed March 30, 2019
- IEA (1991) Annual Report 1991, ParisGoogle Scholar
- Matsuoka, N. (1989) Energy Policy and the Environment, in: Tsuru & Weidner (eds.) Environmental Policy in Japan, Berlin: Edition Sigma, 437-450Google Scholar
- METI (2018) Basic Energy Plan, Tokyo http://www.enecho.meti.go.jp/category/others/basic_plan/pdf/180703.pdf, accessed February 11, 2019
- Shibata, T. (1989) The Influence of Big Industries on Environmental Policies: The Case of Car Exhaust Standards, in: Tsuru & Weidner (eds.) Environmental Policy in Japan, Berlin: Edition Sigma, 99-108Google Scholar