Computer Education’s Teaching-Learning Methods Using Educational Programming Language Based on STEAM Education
STEAM is an acronym of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. To realize the STEAM education, the factors on how to interrelate and integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics as well as the factors that are needed in realizing the STEAM education in creativity in addition to the considered factors in contents need to be decided, which in reality, makes the creation of STEAM materials into a system science or system engineering. This paper analyzed the statuses of STEAM education. And, suggested factors to realize successful STEAM education materials.
KeywordsSTEAM Computer education EPL Science Technology
- 1.Horton, B.: Integrating Logo into the Secondary Mathematics Curriculum. In: Proceedings of LOGO and Mathematics Education Conference, vol. 5 (1991)Google Scholar
- 2.Sacristan, A.I.: Exploring infinite processes through Logo programming activities of recursive and fractal figures. In: EUROLOGO Conference, vol. 10 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Toenisson, E.: Programming language LOGO in school mathematics and teacher training. In: Proceedings of PME Conference, vol. 21(1) (1997)Google Scholar
- 11.Park, N.: Secure Data Access Control Scheme Using Type-Based Re-encryption in Cloud Environment. In: Katarzyniak, R., Chiu, T.-F., Hong, C.-F., Nguyen, N.T. (eds.) Semantic Methods. SCI, vol. 381, pp. 319–327. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Park, N.: The Implementation of Open Embedded S/W Platform for Secure Mobile RFID Reader. The Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society 35(5), 785–793 (2010)Google Scholar