Sub-Optimal Motion Planner of Mobile Manipulators in Generalized Point-to-Point Task With Stability Constraint
A trajectory planning method is presented for wheeled mobile manipulators in a structured workspace. The problem is known to be complex, particularly when dynamics is considered. Our approach is based on the simultaneous search for the robot path and for the time history on this path. The whole problem is formulated in such a way that kinodynamic constraints and stability conditions are transformed to bounds on admissible travel time.
KeywordsTravel Time Joint Torque Mobile Manipulator Trajectory Planning Nonholonomic Constraint
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chettibi, T., and Lehtihet, H. E. (2002). A new approach for point to point optimal motion planning problems of robotic manipulators. In Proc. Of 6th Biennial Conf. on Engineering System Design and Analysis, APM10.Google Scholar
- Desai, J. P., and Kumar, V. (1997). Nonholonomic Motion Planning for Multiple Mobile Manipulators. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 3409–3414.Google Scholar
- Furuno, S., Yamamoto, M., and Mohri, A. (2003). Trajectory Planning of Mobile Manipulator with Stability Considerations. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 3403–3408.Google Scholar
- Haddad, M., Chettibi, T., Lehtihet, H. E., and Hanchi, S. (2005). A New Approach for Minimum-Time Motion Planning Problem of Wheeled Mobile Robots. In 16th IFAC World Congress.Google Scholar
- Hollerbach, J. M. (1983). Dynamic Scaling of Manipulator Trajectories. M.I.T.A.I. Lab Memo 700.Google Scholar
- Huang, Q., and Sugano, S. (1996). Motion Planning of Stabilization and Cooperation of a Mobile Manipulator. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. IROS, 568–575.Google Scholar
- Kim, J., Chung, W. K., Youm, Y., and Lee, B. H. (2002). Real time ZMP Compensation Method using Null Motion for Mobil Manipulator. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 1967–1972.Google Scholar
- Mohri, A., Furuno, S., Iwamura, M., and Yamamoto, M. (2001). Sub-optimal Trajectory Planning of Mobile Manipulator. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 1271–1276.Google Scholar
- Perrier, C., Dauchez, P., and Pierrot, F. (1998). A Global Approach for Motion Generation of Nonholonomic Mobile Manipulators. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2971–2976.Google Scholar