Table of contents
About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
security, defence and space.
This book establishes the foundations needed to realize the ultimate goals for artificial intelligence, such as autonomy and trustworthiness.
Aimed at scientists, researchers, technologists, practitioners, and students, it brings together contributions offering the basics, the challenges and the state-of-the-art on trusted autonomous systems in a single volume.
The book is structured in three parts, with chapters written by eminent researchers and outstanding practitioners and users in the field. The first part covers foundational artificial intelligence technologies, while the second part covers philosophical, practical and technological perspectives on trust. Lastly, the third part presents advanced topics necessary to create future trusted autonomous systems.
The book augments theory with real-world applications including cyber
Trusted Autonomy Automation Technology Autonomous Systems Self-Governance Trusted Autonomous Systems Design of Algorithms and Methodologies Open Access
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-64816-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-64815-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-64816-3
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- About this book