Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book collects the abstracts of the contributions presented at AGOP 2017, the 9th International Summer School on Aggregation Operators. The conference took place in Skövde (Sweden) in June 2017. Contributions include works from theory and fundamentals of aggregation functions to their use in applications. Aggregation functions are usually defined as those functions that are monotonic and that satisfy the unanimity condition. In particular settings these conditions are relaxed.
Aggregation functions are used for data fusion and decision making.
Examples of these functions include means, t-norms and t-conorms, copulas and fuzzy integrals (e.g., the Choquet and Sugeno integrals).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-59306-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-59305-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-59306-7
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365