Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book explores the concepts and applications of epigenome editing, as presented by leading scientists in the field. Beginning with some general and topical reviews, the collection continues by covering the design of DNA-binding devices, optimization of the effector domains, readout of epigenome marks, and approaches for delivery at the cellular and organismal level. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Epigenome Editing: Methods and Protocols will be of great assistance to people new to the field but also to those already engaged, as epigenetic editing is still a relatively unexplored field with many issues to be resolved.
Histone protein modifications CRISPR dCas9 EpiEditors DNA-binding device Epigenome reprogramming
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7774-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7773-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7774-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book