About this book
Mouse Genetics: Methods and Protocols provides selected mouse genetic techniques and their application in modeling varieties of human diseases. The chapters are mainly focused on the generation of different transgenic mice to accomplish the manipulation of genes of interest, tracing cell lineages, and modeling human diseases. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, a list of necessary materials, systematic, readily reproducible methods, and a notes section, which shares tips on troubleshooting in order to avoid known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Mouse Genetics: Methods and Protocols promises to deliver fundamental techniques and protocols to geneticists, molecular biologists, cell and developmental biologists, students, and postdoctoral fellows working in the various disciplines of mouse biology and modeling human disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1215-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1214-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1215-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book