Table of contents
About this book
This book concisely illustrates the techniques of major surface analysis and their applications to a few key examples.
Surfaces play crucial roles in various interfacial processes, and their electronic/geometric structures rule the physical/chemical properties. In the last several decades, various techniques for surface analysis have been developed in conjunction with advances in optics, electronics, and quantum beams. This book provides a useful resource for a wide range of scientists and engineers from students to professionals in understanding the main points of each technique, such as principles, capabilities and requirements, at a glance. It is a contemporary encyclopedia for selecting the appropriate method depending on the reader's purpose.
Surface analysis technique Atomic and electronic structure of surface and interface Physical properties of surface and interface Surface and interface chemical composition Surface morphology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6156-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6155-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6156-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site