Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this handbook include:
- The physiology and neuroscience of emotions.
- Perception and expression of emotional faces.
- Prosocial and moral emotions.
- The interplay of emotion and cognition.
- The effects of maltreatment on children’s emotional development.
- Potential emotional problems that result from early deprivation.
The Handbook of Emotional Development is an essential resource for researchers, clinicians/professionals, and graduate students in child and school psychology, social work, public health, child and adolescent psychiatry, pediatrics, and related disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17332-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17331-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17332-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site