Water feed influence on nitric oxide emission under oxidation of near-stoichiometric air-methane mixtures
We considered the influence of temperature on the nitric oxide emission under combustion of the near-stoichiometric mixtures with and without water feed. We revealed the advantage of the method of fuel-water-air mixture combustion over that of the leaned mixture combustion.
Keywordskinetics water toxicity nitrogen oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ivanov A.A., et al., New Technologies of Natural Gas Combustion for Ecologically Pure Energetics, Izv. RAN. Energetika, 2007, no 5, pp. 115–124.Google Scholar
- 2.Tumanovskii A.G., Gutnik M.N., Vasiliev V.D., Bulysova L.V., and Gutnik M.M., The Problem and Ways of Creation of Low-Toxic Combustion Chambers for the Promissing Stationary GTP, Teploenergetika, 2006, no. 4, pp. 22–25.Google Scholar
- 3.Warnatz, Yu., Maas, U., and Dibble, R.W., Combustion, Physical and Chemical Fundamentals, Modeling and Simulation, Experiments, Pollutant Formation, Berlin: Springer, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Marinov, N.M., Pitz, W.J., Westbrook, C.K., Hori M., and Matsunaga N., An Experimental and Kinetic Calculation of the Promotion Effect of Hydrocarbons on the NO-NO2 Conversion in a Flow Reactor, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 1998, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 389–396.Google Scholar
- 5.Amnéus, P., Mauss, F., Kraft, M., Vressner, A., et al., NOx and N2O Formation in HCCI Engines, SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-0126, URL: http://como.cheng.cam.ac.uk/publications/2005-01-0126.pdf
- 6.Physical and Life Sciences Directorate, URL: https://www-pls.llnl.gov/?url=science_and_technologychemistrycombustion-nox.
- 7.Garipov M.D., Giniyatov A.A., and Sakulin, R.Yu., Water Influence on the Oxidation Kinetics of Methane-Air Mixtures in Conditions of a Piston ICE, Vestnik UGATU, 2008, vol. 11, no. 2 (29), pp. 74–84.Google Scholar