Surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry for the detection of low-molecular-weight and oligomeric products of 1,1-dimethylhydrazine transformation on the surfaces of construction materials
- 31 Downloads
Surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry (SALDI) was applied to study the products of 1,1-dimethylhydrazine transformation on the surfaces of construction materials. The approach proposed makes it possible to distinguish the transformation products of 1,1-dimethylhydrazine from the low-molecular-weight compounds and oligomers utilized in the production of construction materials, which undergo different transformations in the course of operational processes.
Keywords1,1-dimethylhydrazine transformation mass spectrometry surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization (SALDI)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. V. Kolesnikov, Oxidation of Unsymmetrical Dimethylhydrazine (Heptyl) and Identification of its Transformation Products in Straits (SibAK, Novosibirsk, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Buryak and T. M. Serdyuk, Korroz.: Mater., Zashch., No. 9, 38 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Yarygin, V. G. Prikhod’ko, I. V. Yarygin, Yu. I. Gerasimov, and A. N. Krylov, Thermophys. Aeromech. 10, 269 (2003).Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Buryak, I. S. Pytskii, T. M. Serdyuk, and A. V. Ul’yanov, Khim., Fiz. Tekhnol. Poverkhn. 2, 336 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.V. G. Ushakova, O. N. Shpigun, and O. I. Starygin, Polzunov. Vestn., No. 4, 177 (2004).Google Scholar
- 11.A. E. Karnaeva, S. D. Iartsev, I. A. Polunina, and A. K. Buryak, Sorbtsion. Khromatogr. Protsessy 17, 196 (2017).Google Scholar