Quantum Structures Do Not Exist in Reality
- 37 Downloads
It is argued that quantum logic and quantumprobability theory are fascinating mathematical theoriesbut without any relevance to our real world.
KeywordsField Theory Real World Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Quantum Logic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Birkhoff, G., and von Neumann, J. (1936). The logic of quantum mechanics, Annals of Mathematics 37, 823–843.Google Scholar
- Gleason, A. M. (1957). Measures on the closed subspaces of a Hilbert space, Journal of Mathematical Physics, 6, 8855–8893.Google Scholar
- Pitowsky, I. (1989). Quantum Probability–Quantum Logic, Springer, Berlin.Google Scholar
- Szabó, L. E. (1995a). Is quantum mechanics compatible with a deterministic universe? Two interpretations of quantum probabilities, Foundations of Physics Letters, 8, 421–440.Google Scholar
- Szabó, L. E. (1995b). Quantum mechanics in an entirely deterministic universe, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 34, 1751–1766.Google Scholar
- Szabó, L. E. (1996). Is there anything non-classical? preprint quant-ph/9606006.Google Scholar