Linnik’s theorem for Sato-Tate laws on elliptic curves with complex multiplication
- 483 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Ideal Elliptic Curve Complex Multiplication Elliptic Curf Class Number
This research was supervised by Ken Ono at the Emory University Mathematics REU and was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant number DMS-1250467). We would like to thank Ken Ono and Jesse Thorner for offering their advice and guidance and for providing many helpful discussions and valuable suggestions on the paper. We would also like to thank Professor Jean-Pierre Serre for pointing us to the reference . Finally, we would like to thank the referees for their helpful comments.
- 2.Cojocaru, AC: Questions about the reductions modulo primes of an elliptic curve. In: Number theory, CRM Proc. Lecture Notes, vol. 36, pp. 61–79. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.Iwaniec, H, Kowalski, E: Analytic number theory. In: American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications. vol. 53. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.Lemke Oliver, R, Thorner, J: Effective log-free zero density estimates for automorphic L-functions and the Sato-Tate conjecture (2015). arXiv e-prints available at 1505.03122.Google Scholar
- 13.Montgomery, HL: Ten lectures on the interface between analytic number theory and harmonic analysis. In: CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics. vol. 84. Amer. Math. Soc, Providence, RI (1994).Google Scholar
- 14.Ono, K: The web of modularity: arithmetic of the coefficients of modular forms and q-series. In: CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics. vol. 102. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI (2004).Google Scholar
Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.