Nuclear structure and Indian Clover array
- 39 Downloads
A brief description of the nuclear structure studies performed with the 14-UD pelletron at TIFR has been presented. The experimental facilities developed for these studies are described. Some of the interesting results obtained for mass 70 to 80 nuclei are presented. The development of a recoil mass spectrometer and an Indian clover array for the study of high spin states in nuclei near drip lines is discussed.
KeywordsDCO Clover recoil mass spectrometer n-p interaction
PACS Nos23.20.Lv 21.60.Ev 21.10.Tg
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S Chattopadhyay, H C Jain, J A Sheikh, Y K Agarwal and M L Jhingan, Phys. Rev. (Rapid Comm.) C47, R1 (1993)Google Scholar
- H C Jain, U T Raheja, P J Bhalerao, V M Datar and M Y Vaze, DAE Symposium on Nuclear Physics B34, 383 (1991)Google Scholar
- H C Jain, S D Paul, S Chattopadhyay and M L Jhingan, DAE Symposium on Nuclear Physics B35, 422 (1992)Google Scholar
- R Palit, H C Jain, P K Joshi, J A Sheikh and Y Sun, Phys. Rev. C63, 024313 (2001)Google Scholar
- J Heese, D J Blumenthal, A A Chisti, P Chowdhury, B Crowell, P J Ennis, C J Lister and Ch Winter, Phys. Rev. C41, R921 (1991)Google Scholar
- R Palit, J A Sheikh, Y Sun and H C Jain, (accepted in Nucl. Phys.)Google Scholar
- J Billows, F Cristancho, H Grawe, C J Grass, J Heese, A W Mountford and M Weiszflog, Phys. Rev. C47, R917 (1993)Google Scholar
- P K Joshi, H C Jain, R Palit and S Nagraj (to be published)Google Scholar
- G Mukherjee, H C Jain, R Palit, P K Joshi, S D Paul and S Nagraj (submitted to Phys. Rev.)Google Scholar
- R Palit, P K Joshi, S Nagraj, H V Panchal and H C Jain, Pramana — J. Phys. 52, 401 (1999)Google Scholar