A new flavonol derivative from Fagopyrum dibotrys
- 119 Downloads
A new flavonol derivative 3, 8-dihydroxy-10-methoxy-5-H-isochromeno[4, 3-b]chromen-7-one (1) together with four known compounds, glutinone (2), luteolin (3), acacetin 7-O-α-L-rhamnopyranosyl- (1→6)-β-D-glucopyranoside (4), and rutin (5) were isolated from the dried roots of Fagopyrum dibotrys. Their structures were determined by UV, IR, MS, 1H, and 13C NMR spectroscopic analysis, including 2D NMR.
Key wordsFagopyrum dibotrys flavonol derivative 3,8-dihydroxy-10-methoxy-5-H-isochromeno[4,3-b]chromen-7-one
This research was supported by the Foundation of Jiangsu Provincial Public Welfare Research (No. BM2004525), which is gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.S. Liu, L. Tian, and L. M. Chen, Primary J. Chin. Mater. Med., 12, 46 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Peng, Z. M. Sun, and P. G. Xiao, Res. Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 27, 629 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.A. H. Guo, J. Shanxi College Trad. Chin. Med., 1, 56 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Shao, Y. H. Yang, H. Y. Gao, B. Wu, L. B. Wang, and L. J. Wu, J. Shenyang Pharm. Univ., 22, 81 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Tian, L. Z. Xu, and S. L. Yang, Chin. J. Chin. Mater. Med., 22, 743 (1997).Google Scholar