The importance of mucous membrane graft cryosurgery, silastic splints in nasal surgery
- 17 Downloads
This study starts with a historical review of Septal Surgery. A Septoplasty Procedure carried out to improve the function of nose, using Silastic Splints, cryosurgery of the turbinates and grafting the raw areas of the septal flaps with mucous membrane taken from oral cheek mucosa in 66 cases.
KeywordsMucous Membrane Nasal Septum Inferior Turbinate Septal Deviation Septal Cartilage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bull T.R. (1983) : Septoplasty V/S S.M.R. Proceedings of the Sixth British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology Bristol 24–29 July 1983.Journal of Laryngology and Otology Supplement No. 8, P 108–112.Google Scholar
- 3.Gupta S.C. (1985): Septoplasty in unilateral Atrophic Rhinitis with deviated Nasal Septum.The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. Vol. 99 P1163–65.Google Scholar
- 5.Mackey Inn etal (1983): A nose Clinic initil results.Journal of Laryngology and Otology. Vol. 97 P 925–931.Google Scholar
- 7.Patil Baburao B. (1976): Laryngoplasty using Mucous Membrane Graft.Indian Journal of Otolaryngology. Vol. 28. No. 4. P 155–156.Google Scholar
- 8.Salas J.R. (1983) : Septoplasty V/S. S.M.R. Proceedings of the Sixth British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology Bristol 24–29 July 1983.Journal of Laryngology and Otology Supplement No. 8. P 113–114.Google Scholar
- 9.Sood V.P. (1976): Septoplasty.Indian Journal of Otolaryngology Vol. 28, No. 1. P 3–8.Google Scholar
- 10.Sood V.P. (1977): Rhinoplasty for External Nasal Deformity.Indian Journal of Otolaryngology. Vo. 29 No. 3. P 119–121.Google Scholar
- 11.Sood V.P. (1979): Agumentation Rhinoplasty for saddle nose.Indian Journal of Otolaryngology. Vol. 31. P 7–10.Google Scholar