Technology in inclusive early childhood settings
- 94 Downloads
KeywordsEarly Childhood Early Childhood Setting Inclusive Early Childhood Inclusive Early Childhood Setting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clements, D. “Computers and Young Children: A Review of Research.”Young Children, 1987, 43(1), 38–44.Google Scholar
- Clements, D. & Nastasi, B. “Electronic Media and Early Childhood Education.” In B. Spodek (Ed.),Handbook of Research in the Education of Young Children (pp. 251–275). New York: Macmillan, 1993.Google Scholar
- Cohen, D. “From Cradle to Computer.”Education Week, January 12, 1994, pp. 32–34.Google Scholar
- Diamond, K., Hestenes, L. & O'Conner, C. “Integrating Young Children with Disabilities in Preschool: Problems and Promises.”Young Children, 1994, 49(2), 68–75.Google Scholar
- Dweck, C. S., & Elliott, E. S. “Achievement Motivation.” In E. M. Hetherington (Ed.),Handbook of Child Psychology: Socialization, Personality, and Social Development (pp. 643–691). New York: Wiley, 1983.Google Scholar
- Hill, M. “Early Childhood and School Success,”Electronic Learning, 1993, 12(5), 23.Google Scholar
- Salisbury, C. L. “Mainstreaming During the Early Childhood Years.”Exceptional Children, 1991, 58, 146–155.Google Scholar
- Wolery, M., Holcombe, A., Venn, M., Brookfield, J., Huffman, K., Schroeder, C., Martin, C., & Fleming, L. “Mainstreaming in Early Childhood Programs: Current Status and Relevant Issues.”Young Children, 1993, 49(1), 78–84.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1995