Evaluation of potential composite application in ship shaftlines 2. Theoretical study of the crack-nucleation threshold and load-carrying capacity of [0o/±ϕ] laminated composites loades in shear and uniaxial tension or compression in the reinforcement plane
KeywordsUniaxial Tension Laminate Composite Reinforcement Plane Composite Application Composite Loades
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Kulakov, N. A. Panfilov, and G. G. Portnov, “Evaluating the feasibility of using composites in ship shafting. 1. Analysis of the loads and stress state of a composite shaft,” Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov,31, No. 6, 797–807 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Pen'kov, Calculation of Allowable Stresses in Machine Construction [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Nikolaev, Construction and Design of Ship Shaftlines [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Senov, Ship Shaftlines [in Russian], Voenmorizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Alfutov, P. A. Zinov'ev, and B. G. Popov, Design of Multilayered Plates and Shells Made of Composites [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Rotem and Z. Hashin, “Fatigue failure of angle ply laminates,” AIAA J.,14, No. 7, 869–872 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Rotem, “Fatigue failure of multidirectional laminate,” Ibid.,14, No. 3, 271–277 (1979)Google Scholar
- 8.A. Rotem, “Fatigue failure mechanism of composite laminates,” Mechanics of Composite Materials; Recent Adv. Proc. IUTAM Symp., N. Y. (1983), pp. 421–435.Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. A. Anderson, V. A. Limonov, V. P. Tamuzh, and V. G. Perevozchikov, “Fatigue of composite laminates with different reinforcement schemes. 2. Plane stress state and theoretical model,” Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov, No. 4, 608–616 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Hashin and A. Rotem, “A fatigue failure criterion for fiber reinforced materials,” J. Compos. Mater.,7, 443–464 (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.V. S. Strelyaev, L. L. Sachkovskaya, V. M. Baikov, and A. R. Rumyantsev, “Laws governing the fatigue fracture of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics,” Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov, No. 5, 860–865 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996