Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
Applicability Indicators and Identification Techniques for a Nonlinear Maxwell–Type Elastoviscoplastic Model Using Loading–Unloading Curves
A. V. Khokhlov (May 2019)
Development of a 2D Isoparametric Finite-Element Model Based on Reddy’s Third-Order Theory for the Bending Behavior Analysis of Composite Laminated Plates
K. Belkaid (May 2019)
Analytical Solution of the Problem on the Thermally Stressed State of Composite Plates with Rigid and Sliding Contacts Between Layers Based on the 3D Elasticity Theory
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 55 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.