Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
Effect of Pin Geometry on the Mechanical Strength of Friction-Stir-Welded Polypropylene Composite Plates
Numerical Simulation and Experimental Verification of Hollow and Foam-Filled Flax-Fabric-Reinforced Epoxy Tubular Energy Absorbers Subjected to Crashing
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 53 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.