Synthesis of organocyclosilazanes containing reactive groups attached to silicon
- 22 Downloads
A method has been developed for synthesizing organocyclosilazanes with a given arrangement of functional groups in the ring. A number of new organosilazanes are described.
Condensation of organosilicon diamines with organochlorosilanes is accompanied by side reactions involving homocondensation of the diamines.
KeywordsSilicon Diamine Side Reaction Reactive Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Zhdanov, K. A. Andrianov, A. P. Malykhin, I. L. Dubchak, and T. V. Astapova, Inventor's Cert. No. 457706, 9.24.1974; Byull. Izobr., No. 3, 59 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Zhdanov, K. A. Andrianov, T. V. Astapova, and G. F. Vinogradova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2628 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Zhdanov, K. A. Andrianov, A. P. Malykhin, I. L. Dubchak, and B. D. Lavrukhin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1113 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. D. Lavrukhin, K. A. Andrianov, and E. I. Fedin, Org. Magn. Reson.,7, 298 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Matras, J. Plasanet, and I. Valade, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 2155 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Wannagat and E. Bogusch, Monatsch. Chem.,102, 1806 (1971).Google Scholar