Calculation of air-film cooling of a rotating disk
- 29 Downloads
An analysis and generalization is made of experimental data on the effectiveness of film-cooling of a rotating disk.
KeywordsExperimental Data Statistical Physic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. W. Mitchell and D. E. Metzger, Trans. ASME, J Heat Transfer, Series C,87, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.D. E. Metzger and J. W. Mitchell, Trans. ASME, J Heat Transfer, Series C,88, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Kutateladze (editor), Heat Exchange and Friction in a Turbulent Boundary Layer [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. T. Shvets and E. P. Dyban, Air Cooling of Gas Turbine Disks [in Russian], Izd-voKGU, Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Loitsyanskii, The Laminar Boundary Layer [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Kutateladze and A. I. Leont'ev, The Turbulent Boundary Layer of a Compressible Gas [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.É. P. Volchkov and V. Ya. Levchenko, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 5(1965).Google Scholar
- 8.D. B. Spalding, Raketnaya Tekhnika i Kosmonavtika,3, No. 5, 211 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Repukhov and O. A. Bogachuk-Kozachuk, Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR [Ukrainian], Series A, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Repukhov and E. G. Popovich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR [Ukrainian], Series A, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Repukhov and O. A. Bogachuk-Kozachuk, Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR [Ukrianian], Series A, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 12.K. A. Bogachuk-Kozachuk, E. G. Popovich, and V. M. Repukhov, in: Heat Exchange in Power Plants [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1967), p. 107.Google Scholar
- 13.J. P. Hartnett, R. C. Birkebak, and E. R. G. Eckert, International Developments in Heat Transfer, Part 4, ASME, New York (1961), pp. 682–689.Google Scholar
- 14.W. Dettmering, MTZ, No. 8 (1966).Google Scholar
- 15.H. B. Karplus, Modelling Devices [Russian translation], IL (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972