Study of adhesion of organosilicon polymeric composites to the surface of quartz fibers
KeywordsQuartz Polymeric Composite Quartz Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Baibakov, P. P. Ryazantsev, V. P. Safonov, and L. M. Shcherbakov, “Determination of the value of the equilibrium contact angle by the perimeters of a small drop seated on a filament,” in: Studies of Surface Forces [in Russian], Moscow (1967), pp. 154–160.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Gorbatkina, “Adhesive strength in polymer-fiber systems,” Doctoral Dissertation, Physical-Mathematical Sciences, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Kimura and S. Sakaguchi, “Transmission loss of UV-curable silicone-coated optical fibre,” Electron. Lett.,20, No. 8, 1261–1262 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Ushanov, G. M. Plavnik, G. I. Epifanov, S. R. Nanush'yan, A. I. Kozhevnikov, and A. P. Aksenov, “Study of the structure of the vulcanizate of an organosilicon polymeric-oligomeric composite,” Vysokomolek. Soedin.,B16, No. 10, 735–738 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Boganov, M. M. Bubnov, E. I. Dianov, A. M. Prokhorov, V. S. Rudenko, S. Ya. Rusanov, and M. M. Shul'ts, “A fiber light conductor made of anhydroous quartz glass with a reflecting shell of silicone rubber,” Kvantovaya Elektron.,8, No. 1, 176–178 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Erickson and E. Pludeman, Interfaces in Polymeric Composites [Russian translation], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987