Calculating the products of high-temperature conversion of methane under pressure
- 15 Downloads
The authors show that in calculating the equilibrium composition of the products of conversion of methane by oxygen under a pressure of Pabs = 300 kg/cm2 the results are the same whether or not use is made of the volatilities of the components.
KeywordsOxygen Methane Volatility Equilibrium Composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Montgomery, E. Weinberger, and D. Hoffman, Ind. and Eng. Chem.,40, No. 4 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Mayland and G. Hays, Chem. Eng. Progr., No. 7 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Pendrakovskii and Ya. S. Kazarnovskii, Trudy GIAP, Issue 10, Goskhimizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Semenov and Ya. R. Kazarnovskii, Trudy GIAP, Issue 11, Goskhimizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. R. Katsobashvili and A. R. Brun-Tsekhovoi, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 11 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Leibush, Khim. Prom., No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Lenoir, petroleum Refiner,39, No. 8 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.D. N. Lewis and M. Randall, Chemical Thermodynamics [Russian Translation], ONTI (1936).Google Scholar