The effect of electric field on the creep characteristics of low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
The effect of electric field on the creep characteristics and the corresponding parameters such as instantaneous strain, strain rate, activation energy, activation volume, stress-sensitivity parameter and viscosity was investigated.
KeywordsPolymer Viscosity Activation Energy Polyethylene Activation Volume
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.A. Abasov, M.A. Kurbanov and M.M. Kuliev, Sov. Phys. Solid State24, 3, 1982.Google Scholar
- S. Yamanaka, T. Fukuda, G. Sawa and M. Jeda, J. Appl. Phys.23, 6, 741, 1984.Google Scholar
- Ennio Fatuzzo and Walter J. Merz, “Ferroelectricity”, North Holland Pub., Amsterdam, 1967.Google Scholar
- A. Tager, “Physical Chemistry of Polymers”, Mir. Pub., Moscow, 1972.Google Scholar
- J.P. Grine, Annual Report, IEEE, Conference of Electric Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, P. 496–502, N.Y., USA, 1983.Google Scholar
- M. Amin, S.S. Hamza, H.M. Osman, N. El-Nashar and S.F. Moghazy, to be published.Google Scholar
- W.R. Cannon and O.D. Sherby, Metallurgy, Trans.1, 1031, 1970.Google Scholar