Poisson ratio of light transversely isotropic foam plastics
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsFoam Foam Plastic Isotropic Foam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Dement'ev and O. G. Tarakanov, “Modeling and calculation of the cellular structure of foam plastics of the polyurethane foam type,” Mekh. Polim., No. 5, 859–865 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Dement'ev, I. I. Selivestrov, and O. G. Tarakanov, “The Poisson ratio of foam plastics,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 45–49 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Rinde, “Poisson's ratio for rigid plastic foams,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,14, 1913–1926 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Beverte and A. F. Kregers, “Rigidity of light open-pore foam plastics,” Mekh. Kompoz. Mater., No. 1, 30–37 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.T. D. Shermergor, The Theory of the Elasticity of Microheterogeneous Media [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook of Special Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990