Microstructural method of predicting the temperature dependence of the elastic properites of reinforced plastics
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Skudra and F. Ya. Bulavs, The Structural Theory of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Riga (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Skudra and F. Ya. Bulavs, Strength of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Barker and H. Vangerko, “Temperature dependence of elastic constants,” Composites, 52–56 (January 1983).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Jones, Mechanics of Composite Materials, Washington D.C. (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. R. Vinson and R. L. Silrakowski, The Behavior of Structures Composed of Composite Materials, Dordrecht-Boston-Lancaster (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Van Fo Fy and G. N. Savin, “The basic relations of the theory of nonfabric fiber glass reinforced laminates,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 151–158 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Rabinovich and I. A. Verkhovskii, “Elastic constants of fiber glass reinforced laminates,” Inzh. Zh.,4, No. 1, 90–100 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. Khashin and B. V. Rozen, “Elastic moduli of fiber-reinforced materials,” Prikl. Mekh., Ser. E, No. 2, 223–232 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991