Stability of cylindrical shells under conditions of creep
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Kurshin and V. T. Shcherbakov, “Stability of cylindrical shells under conditions of creep under simultaneous axial compression and internal pressure,” Zh. Prikl. Mat. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5, 109–116 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Vanin, N. P. Semenyuk, and R. F. Emel'yanov, Stability of Shells Made of Reinforced Materials [in Russian], Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Shcherbakov, “Stability of cylindrical shell under torsion under conditions of creep,” in: Sci. Notes, Central Inst Aerohydrodynamics [in Russian], Vol. 9, No. 3, 160–165 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and Yu. V. Lipovtsev, “Local stability of viscoelastic shells of revolution,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 146–150 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Zamula, “Stability of cylindrical shell under compression with creep,” in: Sci. Notes, Central Inst. of Aerohydrodynamics [in Russian], Vol. 4, No. 3, 61–65 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Potapov, “Stability of shells under creep,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 5, 52–59 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Teters and R. B. Rikards, “Initial imperfections and buckling modes under persistent load in shells made of polymer materials,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 145–152 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.L. M. Kurshin, “Stability under creep,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 125–160 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.V. T. Shcherbakov, V. M. Muratov, R. G. Nafikov, and V. A. Lititskaya, “Experimental study of carrying capacity under compression of shells made of composite material,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., No. 1, 93–97 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982